Battery Features & Highlights:
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) deep cycle battery with built-in internal heating element, user re-sealable case, serial COM ports, and Bluetooth monitoring via Apple or Android app!
- Internal heating film warms up the cells inside the case and prevents damage due to charging the battery below freezing temperatures
- Bluetooth monitoring built in with Android and Apple smart phone apps
- Serial port communications via two RJ45 connectors allowing RS232 or RS485 communication directly to the BMS
- Industry leading peak/surge discharge current up to 350A for 3 seconds!
- End user serviceable case can be opened and closed with screws to allow for repairs, manual cell balancing, or visual inspections.
100Ah 12V LiFePO4 Premium Deep Cycle Battery Specifications:
- Nominal voltage: 12.8V
- Normal charge voltage: 14.6V
- Cut off voltage: 10.2V
- Internal resistance: Less than or equal to 20 microohms
- Continuous charge/discharge current: 100A
- Recommended charge current: 50A or less
- Peak discharge current: 350A for 5 seconds
- Internal construction: LFP 4S4P configuration with prismatic cells
- Connection capability: 4S or 4P
- Weatherproof rating: IPX4
- Permanent storage conditions: 15-35 Degrees C, 5-75% Humidity
- Temporary storage conditions: -20-60 Degrees C, 5-75% Humidity for 1 month
- Charging conditions: 0-45 Degrees C
- Discharging conditions: -20-55 Degrees C
- Weight: ~22 pounds
- Size: 12.52″L x 6.5″W x 8.86″H (roughly Group 27 size)
- Warranty: 5 years standard, 10 years optional extended
- Cycle life @ 100% depth of discharge: 2800 cycles @ 83% capacity remaining
- BMS protections: short circuit, over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, high temperature charge, low temperature charge, internal heater
Please download the following Warranty related items:
Use this link to fill out a Warranty Request Form.